Avis des employés pour UEFA

Trouvé 5 avis correspondant à votre recherche Voir les 20 avis
Trier par: Pertinence | Note | Date
Culture d'entreprise
Excellent employer and fun place to work
Administrative Assistant - Legal Department (ancien employé) –  District de Nyon, VD12 janvier 2018
In my role, I was responsible for providing a high level of secretarial and administrative support to the Head of Marketing Legal Services and five senior lawyers.
My main duties consisted of:-
- organising and arranging execution of final agreements for counter-signature by the UEFA Directors, ensuring internal procedures were followed;
- ensuring spredsheets are updated accurately regarding the status of contracts and bank guarantees;
- provide administrative support (handling phone calls,, travel arrangements, expenses, diary management, processing incoming/outgoing mail etc) in order to ensure an organised workflow;
- production, formating and proof-reading of documents:
- filing and archiving of documents and ensuring legal files were maintained accurately; and
- prepare first drafts of Clip Licences and Contractor Services Agreements.

The experience I gained from this position was to be self diciplined, prioritising my daily workload but still being able to complete urgent tasks accurately and within deadlines. Multi tasking was a huge part of my job being able to meet the daily requests of 6 lawyers.

I also gained valuable experience of working in an international, multi-cultural environment.

There were many enjoyable things about working for UEFA but one of the privileges was being able to attend football matches as a guest of UEFA.

The hardest part of the job was handing in my resignation.
Points positifs
Health insurance, free lunches, good pension, excellent working environment and free football matches.
Points négatifs
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?Oui 2NonSignaler
Productive and good workplace
Assistant Club Licensing & FFP Unit (ancien employé) –  Nyon, VD14 août 2016
In my opinion is a perfect place to work, splendid view and nice co-workers. Profesionally I have learned many new fings and made a lot of friends, people are very friendly.
Cafeteria
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?Oui 3NonSignaler
WORKING FOR UEFA IS INCREDIBLE EXPERIENCE
External Venue Sponsorship and Services Manager (employé actuel) –  Geneva Switzerland31 décembre 2015
Working for UEFA was a life achievement for me since i started working in the soccer industry in Europe. My work as a Sponsorship and Services venue manager includes a lot of traveling all over Europe. I prepare each Champions League match from my own location by communicating with the host team and the UEFA HQ. When on site i check different aspects of the venue and I'm in constant communication with the UCL sponsors about their sponsorship activation and the VIP tickets they request. My team on site usually consists of 3 more people: Venue Director, Venue Broadcaster Manager and Media officer. Work is enjoyable from the minute i start preparing the match until the lights close after the match is over. This job gives me the great opportunity to meet many different people from different cultures from all over Europe.
International Work Level
Points négatifs
Healthcare only when travel
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?Oui 9Non 1Signaler
Event Manager's day
Event Manager (employé actuel) –  Nyon, Switzerland4 décembre 2012
As an Event Manager, there is not typical day...a day at the office is never the same...a full week in the office is very rare!

A lot of travelling (at least 48 weeks a year), but very interesting in terms of meeting different people, social differences, cultural experiences, etc.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?Oui 40Non 11Signaler

Voir plus d'avis pour UEFA

Vous pourriez essayer :

Page attribuée

Vous souhaitez en savoir plus sur le travail dans cette entreprise ?

Posez une question au sujet du travail ou de l'entretien passé chez UEFA. Notre communauté est prête à vous répondre.

Poser une question