Excellent employer and fun place to work
Administrative Assistant - Legal Department (ancien employé) – District de Nyon, VD – 12 janvier 2018
In my role, I was responsible for providing a high level of secretarial and administrative support to the Head of Marketing Legal Services and five senior lawyers.
My main duties consisted of:-
- organising and arranging execution of final agreements for counter-signature by the UEFA Directors, ensuring internal procedures were followed;
- ensuring spredsheets are updated accurately regarding the status of contracts and bank guarantees;
- provide administrative support (handling phone calls,, travel arrangements, expenses, diary management, processing incoming/outgoing mail etc) in order to ensure an organised workflow;
- production, formating and proof-reading of documents:
- filing and archiving of documents and ensuring legal files were maintained accurately; and
- prepare first drafts of Clip Licences and Contractor Services Agreements.
The experience I gained from this position was to be self diciplined, prioritising my daily workload but still being able to complete urgent tasks accurately and within deadlines. Multi tasking was a huge part of my job being able to meet the daily requests of 6 lawyers.
I also gained valuable experience of working in an international, multi-cultural environment.
There were many enjoyable things about working for UEFA but one of the privileges was being able to attend football matches as a guest of UEFA.
The hardest part of the job was handing in my resignation.
Health insurance, free lunches, good pension, excellent working environment and free football matches.