Interesting and challenging place to work, I learned a lot.
Administration Assistant (ancien employé) – Basel, Switzerland – 17 juillet 2018
* I sorted and distributed mail. International invoices were received, verified and processed, Documents archived. Daily reports.
* I learned how do presentations and organize video conference meetings.
* Upper management (other than my supervisor) were unaware of my exact workload, the worldwide scope I covered and the improvements I devised and implemented, such as courriers and mail management, budget forecasting, product renewal payments and bank reconciliations. Quiet diligence!
* I enjoyed the monthly presentations by my colleagues. I felt it gave us all an appreciation of what we all contributed to our department and the company as a whole.
* The hardest part was getting my colleagues to change old habits to more effective processes leading to a more efficient workplace.
* My role had a variety of responsibilites which kept me fully engaged but never bored.
Always something new to learn
No deputy for when I was on vacation.