Octapharma
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Physician chez Octapharma

Intitulé du poste
Physician31 avis
Lieu
Tous
31 avis correspondant à votre recherche
Voir les 1 006 avis
Culture d'entreprise
Always a shortage of help. People sent home even though more than enough work to be done. Worked most weekends. Little respect among employees, alot of drama and gossip. No security on premises. Large staff turnover-didn't even know the names of some staff members. Excellent benefits and some very hard working staff.
5,0
Culture d'entreprise
What can I say but I love my job. If you are an RN and tired of the mental and physical stress of inpatient and outpatient nursing this is the job for you! This is a low stress job conducting H&P's. We also have the opportunity to screen donors or help out on the donor floor which is a great chance to get to know our donors. We have a great friendly staff with lots of teamwork.
Culture d'entreprise
They treat hard working people the same as people who do the bare minimum. The morale is terrible for this reason.
No set schedules. Management expects you to prioritize their constantly shifting needs without regard to work/life balance.

Extremely high turnover rate. Do not expect overtime despite this. If they are understaffed, they will reduce your hours and have you come in more days. Ridiculous.
Culture d'entreprise
Octapharma is a decent job but it is not the actual nursing that I crave. My assessment skills have sharpened throughout the company and I am grateful for that.
N/A
N/A
Culture d'entreprise
They have their ideals, but I do not think they are realistic to their employees about this. Seems like more of a facade that everyone is trying to keep up.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?
Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment
Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.
Culture d'entreprise
Hated going to work, and safety was a daily issue. Management was lousy and never enforced center policies and guidelines with donors. Only cared about getting the plasma.
Culture d'entreprise
First let it be know for the record this company has the worst turnout rate I have ever seen. Orlando Edgewater location for 8 months working 20 employees have mostly left or fired due to poor working conditions or two much work to do. Plasma is a unique industry, yes it helps with medicine but what can be found there is are recurrent donors that come and donate for mire 20 bucks even spending till 10 at night. Some rely on it as to spending there last gas other do it out of goodness to help and enjoy the reward of the first five heavy payouts. But as far as working there:

-The more you get cross trained the more you work. The more will be expected of you. jumping from one station to the next. I enjoy fast pace environments but when you constantly work like a manager and you don't get paid as one then its a no go.

-Terrible staff. I have had multiple disagreements with my Assistant manager, he literally told me I was being insubordinate for taking my lunch after doors closed after all the primary duties done towards end of shift. If you work here you will be told constantly not to do this or that. they do not like being efficient or effective, they want same repetitive motion with every donor. no gray area. do everything as the protocol saids and don't do a better job at it.

- It pays to be a screener, salary is low but they always leave punctually.

- never offered insurance had to appeal due to constant complications. paid so much on the medical side it was not worth it and then had to wait till new year to price drop insurance.

- fight for PTOs to use, to take days
 - plus...
leaving
everything
Culture d'entreprise
Octapharma Plasma is a donation center where people are compensated for donating plasma. The plasma is then used to create life-saving medications for those in need.
Culture d'entreprise
Management will tell you whatever you want to hear to get you to accept a position and never follow through with any of it. You will be over worked and constantly reprimanded for their lack of managing. Huge turn over in staff.
Benefits were good
Points négatifs
Environment, morale, no work ethic displayed by management
Culture d'entreprise
No growth for RNs. Scheduling is horrible. If you're use to working independently & using your brain/skills; Micromanagement here will drive you nuts!
Culture d'entreprise
They try to over work you for their little pay. Management has no communication with staff. Over all they need a new management crew and maybe this would be a bearable place to work.
good benifits
Points négatifs
Little to no break, and Management
Culture d'entreprise
I have really enjoyed working at Octapharma but have no real growth opportunities. The company has begun to take on a corporate mentality and is slowly phasing out the compassion and empathy we as nurses should have for the community. Sadly, this is my cue to move on.
Culture d'entreprise
Liked working in the Kalamazoo Center, Mover due to family concerns.
I was respected for my position as an RN and there was a team atmosphere there.
Culture d'entreprise
Since my time at Octapharma I had witnessed several people walk out during their shifts due to being short staffed and treated as expendable. If any of these employees would speak against this treatment, management would retaliate using their schedules.
Management would pick and choose who received preferential treatment and would often complain if there were more than 200 donors donating that day.

This is a company that boasts Integrity but does not know the meaning.
Points positifs
Benefits
Points négatifs
a poor work environment
Culture d'entreprise
The Management was very poor, lack of communication skills. Management needs more training on how to communicate and how to use their staff in a productive way. It was a very hostile and immature environment. The Company is ok but the Forestville Center needs help.
location
Points négatifs
short breaks, poor scheduling, rude and nasty staff including management
Culture d'entreprise
I had a ball working for Octapharma, however, industry pays low. As an experienced RN, pay is almost insulting. For a new grad or someone who doesn't need the money, it's a great experience. I liked my co-workers and if I could afford to live off of the low salary, would have stayed there.
Fun, co-workers
Points négatifs
Pay, management out of state or changes often
Culture d'entreprise
Fun, friendly environment. Management is kind, fair and friendly. Great place for advancement and training is excellent. Pay is fair and great benefits.
Cold
Culture d'entreprise
I have been there over 2 years and I am a physician substitute. As a paramedic, I hold the same job title as the LPNs in the building. Yet I get paid several dollars less than they do. With more expected from me. I am the first to be asked to fill in on the floor, the first to be asked to help with stock, the first to help with shipment, etc. I am the first to get pulled in 10 directions, but at the bottom of the pay pole for phys subs. The management isn't concerned with the serious issues at hand. Ethics and Morals are swept under the rug. As long as it looks good on paper, then it passes....
Points positifs
family like atmosphere, lax job style
Points négatifs
work hard with no pay off, some have no room to grow
Culture d'entreprise
Good company to start with if you new to the field. Paid time off, benefits, flexible schedule at times. Good and bad days, like any other job. Have it perks.
Culture d'entreprise
good place to work, good people to work with. was a good experience, gained a lot of phlebotomy skills and on the job training. A lot of turnover in some areas.
good experience
high turnover
Culture d'entreprise
This is a very demanding job with long hours of constant standing sometimes with little or no breaks. Great customer service is vital in this profession. Life and work balance is very difficult because of the irregular hours. Management needs a great deal of work with their people skills and often are placed in these positions without the benefit of a degree in business or psychology to handle most situations. Rather than deal with the situation at hand, it is delegated to an even lesser qualified individual, which can result in poor employee morale and higher employee turn over. The benefits are excellent and potential for advancement is what keeps one focused on their future and learn to tolerate the difficult days. This is a place that gives opportunity to cross train in other areas and expose you to new learning skills that can increase your marketability.
Points positifs
Excellent benefits and potential for growth. Opportuntity to cross train in other areas
Points négatifs
irregular hours, no work and life balance. poor pay, standing for long periods of time. Poor management.
Page attribuée
Vous souhaitez en savoir plus sur le travail dans cette entreprise ?
Posez une question au sujet du travail chez Octapharma ou de leurs entretiens d'embauche. Notre communauté est prête à vous répondre.
Note globale