Octapharma
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Octapharma

Intitulé du poste
Tous
Lieu
Tous
Voir les 1 003 avis
4,0
Culture d'entreprise
Très bonne société ,un avenir prometteur
Un plaisir de travailler dans cette société.
Les Managers sont reconnaissant .
Salaire
Points négatifs
La prise de congés (une vrai contrainte)
Great RN job!
What can I say but I love my job. If you are an RN and tired of the mental and physical stress of inpatient and outpatient nursing this is the job for you! This is a low stress job conducting H&P's. We also have the opportunity to screen donors or help out on the donor floor which is a great chance to get to know our donors. We have a great friendly staff with lots of teamwork.
Flaky
I really only have positive words to speak about the donors and coworkers who I have worked with The management of the company is very poor I have had the best experience with my coworkers and the people who donated there
People
Horrible management.
Management is very bad with favoritism. If you are a female, managers won’t even think of you for a raise unless you are “cute” or you make them feel good about themselves. The pay is horrible. The raises are trash. Only .50 cents for learning all of the areas. A older woman has worked there for 3+ years and was only making $8 to $9 an hour. They low ball you in pay but when people are quitting left and right they hire people and give them $12 or $15 an hour thinking they are going to stay and they leave as well. Yet workers who stick around they mistreat them and belittle them if they make one mistake management is just horrible there very sexist only males are in management and they don’t do anything other then sit in the office on the phone watching movies when people on the donor floor need help with all the overload of donor we have
Culture d'entreprise
Day in the life of Octapharma
The typical day at work included interacting with different patrons who were wanting services, providing medical attention. I discharged patients after they would finish with their plasma donations
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?
Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment
Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.
Culture d'entreprise
Terrible not a good place to work
Manager slept with donors she was on drugs cocaine marijuana etc.. did not have control of the floor! Had favoritism and she was of no help at all!! We were over worked and under paid she never wanted to come out and help! Used company charge card to feed herself and those she likedb
Very doable job.
As it goes for Nursing, the least stressful job you will encounter, BUT scheduling is different and you may work consecutive weekends before have a weekend off.
Points positifs
Does not have the Nursing stress, or physical demands with typical nursing jobs.
Points négatifs
Will need to be crosstrained in non nursing duties.
Culture d'entreprise
Not enough staff to accommodate work load
Always a shortage of help. People sent home even though more than enough work to be done. Worked most weekends. Little respect among employees, alot of drama and gossip. No security on premises. Large staff turnover-didn't even know the names of some staff members. Excellent benefits and some very hard working staff.
Unprofessional
Upper management promises full time schedule (due to such a dire need for nurses), along with room to be flexible, if need be during training. However, upon being hired, you are cancelled for shifts as soon as you enter the building to work. You are not informed of how to contact the company regarding calling out, finding out if you're on the schedule for the week, etc. Apparently, communication among employees, supervisor, and director is done through text message and word of mouth, which is unreliable in itself. There's absolutely no exchange of phone calls, which is unheard of, from a place of business. There's so much room for error and miscommunication, especially for new employees - which can lead to unemployment. This is disheartening for good, honest people who are seeking work during hard times, when work is already scarce.
Trash
A lot of tyrants that’s work there and feel like they can talk to you however you want they do not care about there employees at all they only care about the ones that they like
fun,fast paced
overall a decent place to work, met a lot of really nice people, you can get promoted very quickly if you want.Staff are like family.If you like fast paced this is for you
Culture d'entreprise
They do not care about your family
While I worked there my husband's grandfather died. I had worked out someone to cover my shift and the management would not okay the change. Management told me that my husband's grandfather's death did not mean I could not work my shift. Just the same day a different staff member changed shifts in order to get her hair done before going to a concert, and that was approved. I ended up having to quit my job because I was put in a position where I had to choose to pick between my husband and my job.
Needs improvements.
Working at octapharma has given me a chance to do something worth while. I love the work itself however the management staff aswell as the company's priority needs improvements.
Definitely not the Red Cross
The people are over worked and constantly under staffed. No one seems To care they’re all about the numbers and not the people attendance policy is terrible the turnover rate is astronomical and hours are pretty rigorous.
Great job
Will work there again. They will work with you..nice people..long as you do your job your good.. Be truthful and respectful.. nice job to get and hold on too
Culture d'entreprise
Horrific company to work for
They are disrespectful to women. Sadistic and sexist work environment. Do not promote women. Gave several employees breakdowns over the pressure to succeed. Adjust numbers on commissions so that a small number of employees excel.
Culture d'entreprise
Terrible work place and managment is bad too
Terrible work place, every manger is lazy and picks there favorites. They do not pay enough. Hours and job duties suck. You also have to put up with drug addict creepy donors.
Culture d'entreprise
I applied for phlebotomists they put me working with machines
I applied 2 b phlebotomists, they changed my spot, coworkers r mean, not patient, will stab u in bk dont apply! Pay sucks and 2 faced ppl! Don’t apply
Dont recommend
They treat hard working people the same as people who do the bare minimum. The morale is terrible for this reason.
No set schedules. Management expects you to prioritize their constantly shifting needs without regard to work/life balance.

Extremely high turnover rate. Do not expect overtime despite this. If they are understaffed, they will reduce your hours and have you come in more days. Ridiculous.
Wortless
Worse place ive woked for. The coworker are liud and ghetto. Most working are addicted in some wayand in multiple relationships within the company. You are verbally abused and not trained properly.
hated it
working here is good if you want to learn how to handle working in a fast paced medical environment and have no outside life. they are open 7 days a week and if they could lock you in there at night, they would.
Page attribuée
Vous souhaitez en savoir plus sur le travail dans cette entreprise ?
Posez une question au sujet du travail chez Octapharma ou de leurs entretiens d'embauche. Notre communauté est prête à vous répondre.
Note globale