Michael Page
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Michael Page

4 avis correspondant à votre recherche
Voir les 324 avis
2,0
Culture d'entreprise
Tout est dans le titre. Des engagements d'employés se font alors que la direction organise déménagement, rachats. Ils font déplacer des familles pour des broutilles...
Points positifs
Bon équilibre vie professionel/ personnel
Points négatifs
Mauvaise stratégies de RH
4,0
Culture d'entreprise
At Page Group you have the chance to learn about different recruitment fields being part of a great team. Co-workers are similar to you: fun people, hard-workers, resilient and passionate for their work. As any other consultancy, it is a results oriented and stressful environment, but you get also many satisfactions.
3,0
Culture d'entreprise
This was a short term contract at client site IATA as a Data Analyst.

My time went well in terms of the job at hand but I was disappointed with some line managers for lacking clear guidance toward the project.

I had a good relation with my co-workers.
Points positifs
Free coffee
Points négatifs
No good sandwich
4,0
Culture d'entreprise
After six years of experience in B2B with strong emphasis on account management, project management and business development I want to pursue my career in recruitment on the client side and leverage my customer orientation and quality driven personality to deliver an excellent service to internal clients.

I am a proactive person with proven organisational skills, responsible and used to work for goals and deliver results. I consider myself dynamic, with high initiative and able to work independently but as well within a team.

I have experience in establishing relationships at all levels and working with multi-cultural teams accros several geographies and communicating in five different languages (English, German, Spanish, Portuguese and Italian).
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?
Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment
Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.
Voir plus d'avis sur Michael Page