Avis des employés pour HP

Trouvé 28 avis correspondant à votre recherche Voir les 12'017 avis
Trier par: Pertinence | Note | Date
American way of business
Solution Designer DCS / SAP (ancien employé) –  Dübendorf, ZH1 août 2014
Arbeit in Form von Outsourcing-Projekten. Teilweise viel Reisetätigkeit mit langen Arbeitstagen. Internationale Projekt-Teams, Konversation in Englisch. Virtuelle Projekt-Teams, Kontakte mit vielen Menschen und verschiedenen Kulturen, was sehr interessant ist. Das Gleiche gilt für das Management. Sehr interessant sind die vielfältigen Kunden und ihre unterschiedlichen IT-Landschaften und Probleme. Der Arbeitsaufwand ist in der Regel hoch, 40-65 Stunden-Wochen.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?OuiNonSignaler
Culture d'entreprise
Projektleiter im Bereich Telefonie (ancien employé) –  Dübendorf, ZH7 juillet 2014
Alles einwandfrei, kompetent und äusserst professionell.
home office 100%
sehr virtuell
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?Oui 1NonSignaler
Sehr interessante Arbeit
Solution Designer DCS, SAP (Outsourcing) (ancien employé) –  Dübendorf, ZH29 juin 2014
Projektarbeit im Presales-Bereich für IT Outsourcing.
Meistens sehr hoher Termindruck, entsprechend hohes Arbeitspensum.
Projekteinplanungen 100 - 140%.
Bei jedem Projekt ein anderes variables Team.
Sehr interessant durch die verschiedenen Kunden und Projektteams.
Sehr unterschiedliche menschliche Erfahrungn, positiv und negativ, meist positiv.
Resien in Europa waren oft erforderlich.
Das schwierigste war die Einhaltung der internen Prozesse aus Zeitgründen.
Grundsätzlich ein sehr interessantes und abwechslungsreiches Arbeitgebiet.
Viele internationale Kontakte.
Points négatifs
Hohes Arbeitspensum, 7 Tage in der Woche.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?Oui 1NonSignaler
Culture d'entreprise
Summary
(BSM) Implementation Engineer (employé actuel) –  Geneva21 juin 2014
11 years of experience of large IT environments, like Telco, Banking, Manufacturing and Life Science; performing functions like Client Capability Lead, Technology consultant, Project Manager, Technical Architect, System Administrator, Technology Support (Support 3rd and 4th level) and Leadership.
It is my career objective to continue to contribute in challenging and state of the art projects, and to continue to assist large organizations in the implementation of efficient IT infrastructures.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?OuiNon 2Signaler
challenging time
Enterprise Sales Strategy and Operations Director (employé actuel) –  Meyrin, GE14 mars 2014
HP is a great company to work with, but going throughtuff time (as many company those days).
but assets of HP are strong, and can really rebond (with right poeple at the right place...).
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?Oui 2Non 2Signaler
Note global
Senior Paralegal (ancien employé) –  Genève, GE25 novembre 2013
HP est une entreprise magnifique. L'évolution de carrière est revue chaque années. Les employées sont bien considérées en tant qu'individus et non pas comme des numéros :-)
Points positifs
Super caféteria avec des prix intéressants. Un environment magnifique.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?Oui 2Non 1Signaler
Excellent Work and Life Balance - Home office benefits
Executive Assistant Supply Chain EMEA (employé actuel) –  Dübendorf, ZH1 août 2013
Working at HP has been great. I have been with the company for 13 years working for incredible and professional top management and their teams. HP is a very advance company and we work with many virtual teams which also adds a nice dynamic to a typical work day. I am the experienced Executive Assistant I am today because I worked with the very best of talent and learnt a lot from them. I am very grateful to have worked with many top managers and assisting them in their daily work pressures and being there for them and their teams. The EMEA Admin team at HP are a special network of women who share their knowledge and we help each other. We are a family of our own and also do some very nice events together which keeps a business and personal balance. The hardest part of the jpb is when the company is under pressure and needs to sometimes make certain decisions that are sometimes hard to accept, but usually those decisions are clearly communicated. HP is a very good company in regards to taking as best care they can when an employee is part of the work force reduction. I am currently experiencing this as my job role has been outsourced. The company is taking good care of me and helps me when I need advise and offers useful information and outside support. The most enjoyable part of the job are the people you work with. They make the company buzz! Finally the gem of HP is the ability to work from home or anywhere! That is truly a big benefit HP offers. It is your job and you manage it fully. Great feeling!
Work from home
outsourcing jobs
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?Oui 1Non 1Signaler

Voir plus d'avis pour HP

Vous pourriez essayer :

Page attribuée

Vous souhaitez en savoir plus sur le travail dans cette entreprise ?

Posez une question au sujet du travail ou de l'entretien passé chez HP. Notre communauté est prête à vous répondre.

Poser une question