ALDI
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour ALDI

Intitulé du poste
Tous
Lieu
Tous
8 165 avis correspondant à votre recherche
Voir les 8 169 avis
Culture d'entreprise
Pour travailler Aldi il faut une bonne condition physique et aimer faire ce qu'on vous dit. Pas d'initiative... uniquement être un bon soldat.
Culture d'entreprise
Great employees, nice customers on top of decent pay. The employees, managers and customers are great. Atmosphere is always positive allowing you to strive to become the best you. Great company to work for many years to come.
Points positifs
Pay, benefits, employees, meeting new people, opportunities to move up in the company
Hard to get hired
Culture d'entreprise
Save as much money as you can middle management and above. If someone decides they want you to leave, they won't follow employment law procedures - just try to force/bully you out and then pay you off if you get a lawyer. Saw it happen to several colleagues and then finally me.
Points positifs
Money, responsibility, variety of work
Everything else.
Culture d'entreprise
In my position, I work with little supervision, but am given support when needed. Overall atmosphere is positive and upbeat. The team that I work with is a great group of people. Our office welcomes diversity and embraces all employees.
Points positifs
Flexible with our schedules when we need them to be.
Points négatifs
No room for advancement within the office assistant role.
Culture d'entreprise
Before I decided to write this review I thought about my friends who are currently working for this company and are really happy there.
However, as an older person and of mix race this was not my experience. There are some really bad people in charge of this company, their focus are on the young people who are white. Assignments are never fair you can start a shift at 5:30 in the morning doing truck and be expected to complete the freezer, cooler and if you are fast you will be required to help the lazy associated with truck because they are not required to complete the tasks. I have seen so many girls quit because of this kind of behavior from management. My point is if you are looking for a job with Aldi's I hope you're lucky to get employed with a store where the manager's focus is on running a good store, having real interest in the customers, and being fair with all employees.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?
Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment
Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.
Culture d'entreprise
As a current Aldis employee I absolutely love coming to work everyday because I know that my hard work pays off with the competitive wages and benefits within the company. You are also given amazing benefits after your first 90 days of employment and the management staff is fantastic. I definitely want to remain an Aldi's employee for many years to come!
Culture d'entreprise
Arrivée le matin à 7h je prend mon poste en main, je m’occupe de cuire le pain et viennoiseries, et de bien mettre en ordre le magasin
A l’ouverture du magasin je fini de ranger le magasin si je n’ai pas eu le temps de finir, je m’occupe de la livraison avec mon ou ma collègue et je m’occupe de la caisse.

C’est un travail ou il faut vite être autonome, et être rapide et avoir une bonne relation avec le client
Points positifs
Esprit d’équipe, bonne ambiance, bonne conditions de travail
Points négatifs
Il n’y a aucun point négatif pour ma part
Culture d'entreprise
This used to be one of the best companies you could work for as far as retail and customer service went. When the company was bought out by Americans it really went downhill! They took away all of the benefits and replaced them with unrealistic expectations and provided nothing except for a disappointing environment.
Okay starting wages
Points négatifs
poor benefits offered, unrealistic expectations placed on employees
Culture d'entreprise
The company Aldi itself, is a great company to work for. Great company...Other than this, here you had managers messing with employees, employees leaving amidst checking out customers due to certain ones being fired, managers arguing and bullying each other, co workers not getting along. Myself and a few others that were hired for cashier never were put on a register, instead we were little maids on the job. Never even allowed to stock and do shelves a full day! Management's attitudes were disgusting, one argues with you in front of customers over absolutely nothing. There were times where I felt like an unnecessary worker, like I had no purpose of being there because I had a broom in my hand for 6-8 hours. If you don't speak up about your break you won't get one until the hour before you have to leave. As a seasonal worker, you usually are told your last day or given your last date of work about 2-4 weeks ahead of time, the dm and dm in training were calling people in to give them their last date of work not informing them that's why they were coming in. So they were leaving upset, it was like a smack in the face especially when we were risking our lives to come in and work for them. I text the dm in training a couple days ahead to ask for more hours and when I got that paper, I saw then why she had never replied. when I sent an email to both the DM and the one in training as to how I felt about the job and my position, no one ever sat down with me about my rights, or wants, or how they can make changes for me. I worked hard, doing things that regular employees would decline - plus...
great hourly pay
HORRIBLE MANAGEMENT
Culture d'entreprise
I really thought this was, or at least could be a career. I enjoy who I work with mostly and my store manager is awesome.
The downside: overworked and underpaid- as a shift manager you work in that role all of the time, but only get paid for it when the store manager is not there.

Incentives- there are none so there is a serious lack of good work ethic. For those that do work hard and do not call off, your bonus is legit! Get this,.... you work more! Sound good?!

Bi-polar atmospheres are pretty common as you have too many hands stirring the pot. Especially with district managers coming in all the time and changing their minds like the wind trying to prove themselves on the backs of others.

You have about 2 1/2 -3 hours to get most of a truck put away in the mornings and if the shift before you didn’t do their part, well you better try and find time to fit that in too.

If you are the type that will give the shirt off of your back, they will take it. They will also take your socks, your underwear and your sanity if you let them.

The DMs will delegate petty tasks as they waltz around watching you scramble to keep the store caught up during busy times, never lifting a finger.

If the trucks don’t come on time you really have no idea when you will get a break to eat which is more often than not.

The best part is working your butt off and doing the best you can and then some, picking up the slack of others, never calling off and literally injuring yourself multiple times working so fast because you are scared to get behind because of the domino effect that falls into
 - plus...
Good insurance
Points négatifs
Work/life balance - inconsistent. Many changes constantly made to benefit customers or corporate, but make it harder or more stressful for store level
Culture d'entreprise
Accounting management is a joke. In interview, you are told you would be doing one thing and you get hired on and completely opposite. Micro management at its best. Manager advised my laptop had to be completely up and running by start time. How do I know how long the laptop will take to start and if there are updates. I started 30 minutes before designated time. Do not work here unless you like a circus.
Clean bathrooms
Culture d'entreprise
The one thing I disliked is your day is based of the order numbers you received for the day. With that , you don’t know when you’re getting off work ... so you can’t make plans.
2,0
Culture d'entreprise
The hourly pay seems good until you realize that you are doing the work of three people on any given day. Very difficult work that requires constant multi-tasking and long hours. I was always required to stay after scheduled time and there were never enough employees on any shift.
Points positifs
Good benefits and overtime pay
Points négatifs
short breaks, longer hours than scheduled, never two days off in a row, competitive work environment, physically challenging.
Culture d'entreprise
This job is a hard working job but with the team Their , you’d have so much fun working ... it was on a seasonal job, but i built many bonds there with my co workers ... I even got really close with my boss ... we were all put to do what we were good at then we branched out and started specializing other areas to be able to be more flexible
Culture d'entreprise
Het is een goede plek om te werken, maar het kan een stuk beter. De werkdruk is hoog. Je hebt 3 euro vergoeding boven op je loon als je werkt tussen 10:00 en 15:00 of tussen 15:00 tot 20:00
geld voor lunch
lange dagen, veel werkdruk
Culture d'entreprise
I would say Aldi pays the best retail salary, work is really fast paced and unstoppable.
You definitely will get Mild Back pain in few Months that will get worse with time .
Good salary, Benefits, and Management Experience
Un social hours, Stressful, Mild Backpain For sure In a Year
Culture d'entreprise
Iedereen was daar bereid om je te helpen hoe je het snelst kon verzamelen
nvt
zware werkdagen
Culture d'entreprise
The managers do not care about the employees.. They want you to work quickly and you could literally get hurt in the process. You need a flexible schedule or you won't get hours. You will get close to 40 for the first TWO weeks!!

You will work truck at 5am and be in the freezer throwing huge pallets BY YOURSELF. Management is a big problem, too. They talk down to you and rush breaks.
Decent pay
Short breaks, Management, Environment
Culture d'entreprise
Alla formazione di Verona ti fanno credere che l’azienda è il top,molto seria ma non è così. Molto bravi solo gli insegnanti che comunque sono esterni all’azienda. Il rimborso spese viene dato dopo 6 mesi per la loro incompetenza, dato che danno i documenti sbagliati e oltre questo se li perdono anche...
Cominciato il lavoro in filiale zero formazione, anzi pretendono che già sai fare tutto senza che nessuno ti ha spiegato niente.I cosiddetti vari “manager” sono senza competenze, professionalità e carattere , sono marionette del sistema, si fanno anche comandare dai dipendenti,non c è una gerarchia ben definita.

Ambiente di lavoro assolutamente non stimolante, anzi molto negativo dove i tuoi “superiori” sono i primi maleducati che urlano,usano l’auricolare per parlare di tutto tranne di cose inerenti il lavoro e tu sei costretto ad ascoltare, se non ridi alle loro battutine squallide e tristi all’auricolare ti fanno fuori. Non ti aiutano ad integrarti. Non si guarda al lavoro e all’impegno, ma se sei leccapiedi e facile da manovrare a loro piacimento.

Cambi turno continui chiesti anche la notte per il giorno dopo; Mentre lavori ti chiedono se puoi restare perché non sanno fare gli orari e si ritrovano con dei buchi scoperti.

Ti lasciano a casa in un momento difficile quale coronavirus senza farsi il minimo problema.

Potete sfruttare le vostre “alte posizioni” per farvi “grossi”ma l’umanità e il rispetto non l’avrete mai e questo è davvero squallido e triste. Fatevi due domande del perché sono alla continua ricerca di personale...
Sede Verona
Tutto il resto
Culture d'entreprise
If you enjoy being expected to be a fully trained manager in just 11 weeks and know everything about the business then Aldi is for you. Training is very much considering hoe much you have to learn, work environment is constantly stressful and management are very rarely likely to get a break which they are entitled to. Would never reccomend anyone to work for Aldi.
Points positifs
The pay is ok, reasonable add ons for managers.
Points négatifs
Constantly stressful at work, barely get a moments rest at all, far too much is expected from you in your shift.
Culture d'entreprise
Brilliant company to work for without a doubt!
Bad bits;

Section leaders abuse their breaks though sitting on break for like 5hours?